Join Blue Devils B in 2019
Are you a performer between the ages of 14 and 18 living in California? Have you dreamt of being a part of a drum corps? The next step in your pageantry career awaits with Blue Devils B. The BDB experience will be one of excellence.
We are very excited to announce the new director of BDB, Efrain Hinojosa. Efrain joins the Blue Devils family as an accomplished bay area band director at Foothill High School. He has a diverse background in music education and marching arts performance.
“I am thrilled to join the Blue Devils B organization,” remarked Efrain. “I am committed to ensuring that every member of our organization receives the tools required for their success. We have put an incredible team together that will provide everyone with the best possible experience during the 2019 season.”
- Shaun Gallant - BDPA Executive Director
- Efrain Hinojosa - BDB Director
- Rick Odello - Advisor
- Chris Nalls - Staff Coordinator
- Willie Meagher - Corps Manager
Designers and Caption Heads:
- Chris Carrasco - Program Coordinator / Visual Designer
- Sean Clark - Percussion Caption Head / Arranger
- Ricky Contreras - Color Guard Caption Head / Choreographer
- Nick Garcia - Brass Caption Head
- Tanner Jones - Visual Caption Head
- Chavadith Tantavirojn - Front Ensemble Manager / Arranger
- John Meehan - Arranger / Advisor
- Dave Glyde - Percussion/ Battery Arranger / Advisor
This incredible staff brings vast knowledge, experience, and passion to the programming and instruction. Being a Blue Devil in the B corps will allow you to travel and compete while performing the very best crafted show. We are planning an expanded California tour which will be capped off with the Open Class Championships featuring the top three ensembles from 2017 Open Class finals, as well as many other great corps.
If you are looking to take the next step in your marching career, Blue Devils B is the best next step. Learn and perform with the best in the activity. Make lifelong friendships, receive an incredible education, have a grand experience and become a remarkable performer.
Auditions for BDB are on Saturday, December 15 and Sunday, December 16 and the first spring camp will be held Saturday, February 1 and Sunday, February 3, 2019.
Let your remarkable journey start now – Register now.