- BDPA account (fees, forms, etc)
- BDPA Member Handbook
- Staff Listing
- Valley View Middle School
- Campolindo High School
- Lesher Center for the Arts
- Los Medanos College
All questions should be directed to John Maltester, Artistic Director: 925-765-4636 or email@example.com
- How much does it cost to participate?
- The exact participation fees vary from year to year, but generally the cost for participating in the Diablo Wind Symphony is approximately $450 (high school students and younger) and $300 (for college students). Payment can be made in installments. Installment due dates are sent out to members upon acceptance.
- Is there any financial aid available?
- There are a variety of scholarships that members can apply for.
- Do I need to bring my own equipment?
- Yes, you will need to provide your own instrument. Some percussion equipment is available at the rehearsal and performance sites. Please contact John Maltester with any equipment questions.
- How often does the group rehearse?
- Rehearsals are Tuesdays, 4:30–7pm (extended time on rehearsal before concert date). Other activities include retreats, instrumental clinics, and guest artists. See the full calendar.
- What kind of paperwork is involved in membership?
- After auditioning, prior to full acceptance, each member must fill out a variety of forms. These forms include standard medical releases, medical history, policy agreements, etc. They will be sent via DocuSign for electronic signatures. You will also need to provide a copy of your birth certificate as well as a copy of your health insurance card. You can read all the BDPA member policies in the BDPA Handbook.