DCI West Championship To Be Held at Stanford
DCI's best Drum Corps are coming to California this August! With DCI booked into Indianapolis through 2017, this is a once-in-a-lifetime chance that should NOT be missed!
Experience these corps at the top of their game as they meet up for the last time before heading to Pasadena for the DCI World Championships. To top it all off, this contest will be held on the world renowned Stanford campus in Palo Alto in their BRAND NEW stadium. This is the perfect venue for Drum Corps!
Featuring The Blue Devils, Santa Clara Vanguard and 10 more Division I corps to be announced soon! And you won’t want to miss the special performance by BD and SCV Alumni!
Donors receive EXCLUSIVE ACCESS to the Luxury Press Box BEST and Center BEST seats through February 28, 2007 - Donate NOW!
- Luxury Press Box BEST Seats with catered food during the contest. Includes the afternoon Reunion BBQ: $100
- Available NOW ONLY through The Blue Devils 925-689-2918 ext 0
- Center BEST seats (high center - section 213 and 113 Light Blue). Includes the afternoon Reunion BBQ and reception on roof of Press Box: $65
- Available NOW ONLY through The Blue Devils or through DCI on Thursday December 7th
General Tickets - Available for sale Thursday December 7th at DCI.org
- Premium Center (lower center) section 113 - $50
- Reserved Center section 214-114-112-212 - $40
- Reserved section 215-115-111-211 - $30
- Reserved section 216-116-110-210 - $20
The DCI West Show is part of our "50 Years of BD" Grand Celebration Weekend, Friday August 3 - Saturday August 4, 2007. This weekend offers events for every taste and budget--from the semi-formal Grand Gala to the Reunion BBQ, followed by the rare opportunity to see DCI's best Drum Corps at the peak of their season at the DCI West Championships in the BRAND NEW Stanford Stadium.
This weekend is designed to kick-start your "Drum Corps Fantasy Tour " culminating at the Rose Bowl. We've even reserved a block of rooms at the Sheraton Palo Alto next to the Stanford stadium, so you can keep the celebration going in style!
2007 will be an incredibly exciting year for The Blue Devils, as we celebrate FIFTY years of excellence! Established in 1957 as a Drum and Bell corps, the organization has grown into a world renowned performing arts organization with an unprecedented 11 Drum Corps International World Championships, 4 Winter Guard International Championships, 2 World Twirling Championships and a combined total of 18 National Twirling Championships!