Travel is about much more than just monuments and ruins – it is an opportunity to REACH OUT and discover what's best about the world...to experience a variety of diverse cultures, traditions, customs, and contemporary lifestyles of the world community, through performances and personal interaction.
Travel, both national and international, is an integral part of the BDPA experience.
The One Music One World Initiative
We have expanded our efforts, not just for our members experience, but also for youth in the countries we visit so to create life-changing experiences for all. Through our INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION and PERFORMING EVENTS, we use the exchange of music to bridge cultural, economic, and political divides, and establish a lifetime of shared social engagement in youth.
BDPA has a successful history bringing music and dance around the world for over 30 years!
Special Thanks to these groups that support our One Music One World efforts:
- Field Band Foundation – South Africa
- Singsin High School – Taoyaun County, Taiwan
- World Band Championship – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Casa Instrumental – Guatemala
- Italia Marching Show Bands
- World Music Contest – Kerkrade, Netherlands
- Drum Corps International
- Drum Corps Europe
- Drum Corps United Kingdom
- Drum Corps Netherland
- Color Guard Netherland
- Japan Marching Band and Baton Twirling Association
- Marching In Okayama Festival – Japan
- World Association of Marching Show Bands