- How much does it cost to participate?
- The exact participation fees vary from year to year, but generally the cost for participating in Blue Devils C is approximately $550. Payment can be made in installments. Installment due dates are sent out to members upon acceptance.
- Is there any financial aid available?
- There are a variety of scholarships that members can apply for.
- Do I need to bring my own trumpet/drum/flag/etc?
- No. All equipment and uniforms are provided as part of the participation fee.
- How often does the corps rehearse?
- Starting in January, the corps typically rehearses once a week in Concord, CA. In March, rehearsal is twice a week as the group prepares for summer performances.
- When are the performances?
- Blue Devils C has several parade and field events on weekends throughout June and July, taking place between northern California and southern California. See the calendar for full details.
- What kind of paperwork is involved in membership?
- After auditioning, prior to full acceptance, each member must fill out a variety of forms. These forms include standard medical releases, medical history, policy agreements, etc. They will be sent via DocuSign for electronic signatures. You will also need to provide a copy of your birth certificate as well as a copy of your health insurance card. You can read all the BDPA member policies in the BDPA Handbook.