Some membership forms will be sent to you for an electronic signature. Others are available for printing. You can check the status of your assigned forms on your account page.
Printable forms (these will also be emailed to you as part of your member form packet):
BD Performing Arts is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for every person who participates in our organization. The following pages outline our policies surrounding harassment and misconduct.
- How much does it cost to participate?
- The exact participation fees vary from year to year, but generally the cost for participating in RCC Indoor Percussion is approximately $1,600. Payment can be made in installments. Installment due dates are sent out to members upon acceptance.
- Is there any financial aid available?
- There are a variety of scholarships that members can apply for.
- How often does the group rehearse?
- Rehearsals are held on Sundays in October and November, and every Friday–Sunday starting in December (with a few exceptions due to holidays and Blue Devils camps). Rehearsals take place at Riverside City College.
See the full calendar.
- What kind of paperwork is involved in membership?
- After auditioning, prior to full acceptance, each member must fill out a variety of forms. These forms include standard medical releases, medical history, policy agreements, etc. They will be sent via DocuSign for electronic signatures. You will also need to provide a copy of your birth certificate as well as a copy of your health insurance card. You can read all the BDPA member policies in the BDPA Handbook.