Northern California Travel Information
Please note: it is imperative that you arrange local housing and transportation prior to your departure – there are no housing, transportation, or rehearsal facilities at BDPA hall.
If you need assistance with housing and transportation, you can contact our housing coordinator. With the exception of hotel reservations, all housing and transportation inquires should be directed to this representative.
From OAKLAND AIRPORT to Concord
- The Oakland Airport BART station is located just across from the Terminal 1 baggage claim and a short walk from Terminal 2.
- Take the train to the Coliseum station and transfer to the Richmond train.
- Take the Richmond train to 12th St./Oakland City Center then transfer to a Bay Point/Pittsburg train. Get off at North Concord/Martinez station.
Fare is approximately $10.60. Trains run approximately every 15 minutes. BART info: 415-922-2278 or bart.gov
From SAN FRANCISCO AIRPORT to Concord
- The SFO BART station is located on the Departures/Ticketing Level of the International Terminal Main Hall.
- Take the Pittsburg/Bay Point train to the North Concord/Martinez station.
Fare is approximately $11.50. Trains run approximately every 15 minutes. BART info: 415-922-2278 or bart.gov
From NORTH CONCORD/MARTINEZ BART to BDPA Hall
- Weekday service on County Connection Bus #17.
- Get off at the Siemens stop in the Concord North Business Park.
- Walk to Blue Devils Hall at 4065 Nelson Avenue (925-689-2918 x0)
Transfer from BART fare is $1, regular fare is $2. Busses run from 6:15am to 7:15pm, every half hour on weekdays. County Connection info: 925-676-7500 or countyconnection.com