- BDPA account (fees, forms, etc)
- BDPA Member Handbook
- Staff Listing
- Northern California Maps, Directions, Airports, Hotels
The Blue Devil B Winter Guard has a rehearsal dress code. The staff asks that everyone wear dancewear. Sweat pants or shorts would also work. Please do not wear street pants. As the weather gets colder, layer your clothes. The staff needs to see your body movements. Your hair should be secured back from your face. Footwear will depend on the rehearsal site. You should always have athletic tennis shoes with you, dance shoes or socks or dance barefooted.
Some membership forms will be sent to you for an electronic signature. Others are available for printing. You can check the status of your assigned forms on your account page.
Printable forms (these will also be emailed to you as part of your member form packet):
- Health & Wellness Program: Pre-Participation Physical Examination Form
- Health & Wellness Program: Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation Questionnaire
BD Performing Arts is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for every person who participates in our organization. The following pages outline our policies surrounding harassment and misconduct.
You, the returning members are our best source of new members. Encourage prospective members to attend a rehearsal. No experience is required. All we ask is that you come with good attitude and a willingness to learn.
If you have any questions, please email Ricky Contreras.
- How much does it cost to participate?
- The exact participation fees vary from year to year, but generally the cost for participating in the Blue Devils B Winter Guard is approximately $1200. Payment can be made in installments. Installment due dates are sent out to members upon acceptance.
- Is there any financial aid available?
- There are a variety of scholarships that members can apply for.
- Do I need to bring my own equipment?
- No. All equipment and uniforms are provided as part of the participation fee.
- How often does the guard rehearse?
- Rehearsals are on weekends between October and April, to allow performers from the region to travel a reasonable distance to participate.
- What kind of paperwork is involved in membership?
- After auditioning, prior to full acceptance, each member must fill out a variety of forms. These forms include standard medical releases, medical history, policy agreements, etc. They will be sent via DocuSign for electronic signatures. You will also need to provide a copy of your birth certificate as well as a copy of your health insurance card. You can read all the BDPA member policies in the BDPA Handbook.