You, the returning members are our best source of new members. Encourage prospective members to attend a rehearsal. No experience is required. All we ask is that you come with good attitude and a willingness to learn.
If you have any questions, please call Annette Odello at 925-383-0424 or email email@example.com.
- How much does it cost to participate?
- There is no fee to participate in the Special Needs Guard.
- Do I need to bring my own equipment?
- No. All equipment and uniforms are provided.
- How often does the guard rehearse?
- Rehearsals are typically once a week from October through early April. See the full rehearsal calendar.
- What kind of paperwork is involved in membership?
- Each member must fill out a variety of forms. These forms include standard medical releases, medical history, policy agreements, etc. They will be sent via DocuSign for electronic signatures. You will also need to provide a copy of your birth certificate as well as a copy of your health insurance card. You can read all the BDPA member policies in the BDPA Handbook.