Some membership forms will be sent to you for an electronic signature. Others are available for printing. You can check the status of your assigned forms on your account page.
Printable forms (these will also be emailed to you as part of your member form packet):
- Health & Wellness Program: Pre-Participation Physical Examination Form
- Health & Wellness Program: Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation Questionnaire
BD Performing Arts is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for every person who participates in our organization. The following pages outline our policies surrounding harassment and misconduct.
You, the returning members are our best source of new members. Encourage prospective members to attend a rehearsal. No experience is required. All we ask is that you come with good attitude and a willingness to learn.
If you have any questions, please call Annette Odello at 925-383-0424 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How much does it cost to participate?
- There is no fee to participate in the Special Needs Guard.
- Do I need to bring my own equipment?
- No. All equipment and uniforms are provided.
- How often does the guard rehearse?
- Rehearsals are typically once a week from October through early April. See the full rehearsal calendar.
- What kind of paperwork is involved in membership?
- Each member must fill out a variety of forms. These forms include standard medical releases, medical history, policy agreements, etc. They will be sent via DocuSign for electronic signatures. You will also need to provide a copy of your birth certificate as well as a copy of your health insurance card. You can read all the BDPA member policies in the BDPA Handbook.